PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE AMMO FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO OUR TERMS, WHICH INCLUDES YOUR GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAVE CHECKED WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND THAT THOSE LOCAL LAWS ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE AND RECEIVE THE AMMUNITION AND OR OTHER FIREARM PRODUCTS THAT YOU PURCHASE. BY PURCHASING, YOU ARE GUARANTEEING YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
DISCLAIMER: By registering with Davis-Bailey.com, you confirm that you are of appropriate age to purchase ammunition and there are no local, state or federal laws prohibiting you from purchasing, receiving or owning ammunition and or other firearm products.
Terms and Conditions
All customers must agree to these statements and terms of sale before order is placed. All orders are subject to review and approval by Davis-Bailey. For orders over $5,000.00 please call ahead and get approval from Davis-Bailey.
- I am currently twenty-one (21) years old or older if purchasing handgun ammunition or eighteen (18) years or older if purchasing rifle ammunition.
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, Davis-Bailey is not violating any state or local law or ordinance
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of law of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over a year
- I am not a fugitive from justice of any kind
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence
- I will use products purchased from Davis-Bailey for lawful purposes only.
Below is Shipping Restrictions which we believe are currently in force. This summary is being provided as a convenience and is not intended to be conclusive. It is up to the User to determine the laws in User’s state and local jurisdiction.
I understand that Davis-Bailey does not ship outside the continental United States.
The following additional restrictions apply:
We cannot ship to PO boxes.
AK/HI/P.R/V.I.: No Ammo.
CA: No Ammo to Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Francisco County. No magazines over 10 rounds.
CT: We require state issued pistol permit, long gun certificate, or ammunition certificate AND driver’s license faxed or scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
IL: No Ammo to Cook County IL. All other areas in IL require FOID faxed or scanned and emailed to us and on file BEFORE we can ship.
MA: No shipping.
NJ: We require firearms/ammunition ID card faxed or scanned and emailed to us on file BEFORE ordering.
NY: We can ship to companies in NY registered as a FFL. We will need a copy of their FFL on file. Please contact us regarding this if desire to ship to an FFL. We cannot ship to New York City proper or Five Boroughs.
Washington DC: No shipping.
We do not ship to any other area within the United States where we are prohibited by federal, state, or local law to ship product. I also understand that if I attempt to have product shipped to these restricted areas, my order will be cancelled and I will be subject to paying a 20% cancellation fee.
Shipping and Processing Fees